Green Hills Park is a 12 acre Metro park located next to John Trotwood Moore Middle School in Nashville, TN.
Friends of Green Hills Park is a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to maintaining our neighborhood park & increasing walk and bike connectivity to nearby green spaces where we love to walk and play. Check out our Master Plan for future park improvements and Greenways Proposal.
Accomplishments since forming in 2015:
- The Green Hills Festival has been held for two years in a row (with Alliance for Green Hills) - the next Green Hills Park Festival will be September 15, 2018! More info here http://www.friendsofgreenhillspark.org/festival.html
- Parnassus has donated a free Little Library (and regularly supplies books for it)
- The Parks Dept. has installed a water fountain
- Park cleanups have been held
- A new park sign was purchased for the entrance
- A sidewalk will be built in alongside the park on Belmont Park Terrace
- The landscape of the park has been changed with the addition of grass berms for play and picnics
Green Hills Park is located at 1200 Lone Oak Road.