Green Hills Park is a 12 acre Metro park located next to John Trotwood Moore Middle School in Nashville, TN.
Friends of Green Hills Park is a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to maintaining our neighborhood park & increasing walk and bike connectivity to nearby green spaces where we love to walk and play. Check out our Master Plan for future park improvements.
Accomplishments since forming in 2015:
- The Green Hills Festival has been held for two years in a row (with Alliance for Green Hills)
- Parnassus has donated a free Little Library (and regularly supplies books for it)
- The Parks Dept. has installed a water fountain
- Park cleanups have been held
- A new park sign was purchased for the entrance
- A sidewalk will be built in alongside the park
- The landscape of the park has been changed with the addition of grassy berms for play and picnics
Green Hills Park is located at 1200 Lone Oak Road.